Huwebes, Nobyembre 17, 2011

Happy Halloween!

How my day went.
October 31, 2011
It’s Halloween but I don’t feel like it. I envy those kids running around with those pathetic costumes. When I was their age, I wish that I could get my own costume and go trick or treating but here in the Philippines, you’d look like a total shithead when you go around with a Batman costume asking for candies in the 90s. Anyways.. I went to bed around 1am telling myself to go to sleep because I have to wake up at 10 or 11 or whatever. Instead, I was doing some ‘thinking’ until 5am and didn’t notice the time and thought to myself I’m totally fucked up in the morning. Good thing my alarm actually woke me up this time! It’s 11am and I’m still sleepy, my eyes are tired and my eye bags are huge but I forced myself to get up because I had my day planned the night before. So my brother drove me to Abreeza and I had lunch at Ranch & Reef with my friend. Their food was amazing and I haven’t eaten like I was a street kid for almost 2 months and God I enjoyed their dishes especially their desserts! I wasn’t worried about my allowance because my dad already gave me money before I left home then we watched Puss In Boots 3D. I enjoyed the movie because I really really really think that kitties are adorable and irresistible and the movie was actually quite funny. After that when we went outside the cinema I saw my brother and sister and I hung out with them instead. My tummy’s still full and I wasn’t planning to eat anything until tomorrow but my sister stopped over at the grocery and I saw my favorite junk food.. Cheetos Jalapeno! So.. of course, silly me. I bought it then I promised myself to save my money and avoid buying stuffs like shoes, bags, clothes, accessories, food etc. then I saw these cute pair of shoes in Cinderella and I just couldn’t resist, I had to buy it! I was attracted by the color and my sister said that I should go for it. Goodbye P1,100! I told my siblings that we should go home because I’m already sleepy and it’s raining, my brother said I should drive and I was like okay. So I was driving 80km/h(without a license btw), a reckless taxi driver immediately turned right without a signal and I stepped on the brakes, that imbecile had the guts to look at me like it was my fucking fault so I rolled down the window and gave him the dirty finger. Good thing nothing happened and we got home safely.
So.. that was a crappy day. I think

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento